Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- Could Malden become a “pocket of civility” in an uncivil country?
- Art at the Library: The Playwright and the Sun King
- Malden hosts 8th Annual New Citizens Ceremony
- Malden temple honors Tree of Life victims with word and song
- Frank Stella: An iconic artist returns home
- Cruising and Cleaning the Malden River
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18