Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- Second rally calls for more racial equity in Malden public schools
- Malden native still has that Spirit in the Sky
- Rally calls for racial equity in Malden schools
- Malden marks Juneteenth with meaningful celebration
- International Day at The Immigrant Learning Center celebrates unity and diversity
- SUM studios officially launches space for “interconnected” artists and musicians
Malden hosts an E-Vehicle Fair & Sustainability Forum on 3/21/19