Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- ELECTION 2019: Final Questions for Candidates: Political Philosophy & Campaign Team
- Norman Greenbaum feels the Spirit in Malden
- Malden Works receives Norman B. Leventhal Prize to improve access to the Malden River
- ELECTION 2019: Questions for the Candidates: Week 4 of 5 – Housing Needs
- ELECTION 2019: Questions for the Candidates: Week 3 of 5: Trees & Traffic
- The artist who brought the “Spirit in the Sky” mural to Malden
Malden hosts an E-Vehicle Fair & Sustainability Forum on 3/21/19