- Finalist book selections announced for Malden Reads 2019
- Erté, the Father of Art Deco, brings style to Malden Library
- How the Refugee Immigration Ministry helps asylum seekers: An interview with Reverend Isaac Seelam
- A “Chance Encounter” in the MATV Gallery
- Scoping out Malden’s Mystery Telescope
- Arts can create “a sense of place” in Malden
- Bring One, Take One: FOOGI hosts 13th annual Plant Swap
- Bike, Zip and More: How Malden can share the road for smarter transportation
Through this initiative, MATV will train and support local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens will be trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to move citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
This project is intended to get community members to discover and report on them. If you know you are interested in becoming a Citizen Journalist in Malden, fill out the form below:
Enough: Malden Students Walk Out (3/15/18)