Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- Davenport Memorial Home serves seniors and keeps the past alive
- Work proceeds on Malden’s new city hall
- MATV to host Arts and Culture Summit March 9th
- Lunar New Year celebration kicks off Malden Reads 2019
- Homeless find refuge in Malden Warming Center
- The Gallery leaves a legacy: Imagine something and make it happen
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18