Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- Pizza fuels the American immigrant experience
- MaldenCORE creates platform to speak on racial inequality
- Chinese Culture Connection gala celebrates CCC’s 14th year
- Malden’s second “City Nature Challenge” takes place April 28
- John Matheson mulling challenge against Christenson for mayor
- Malden’s Half Marathon trained runners for the big event
Malden hosts an E-Vehicle Fair & Sustainability Forum on 3/21/19