Through this initiative, MATV trains and supports local citizens to cover subjects and issues in their own neighborhood, writing and reporting using simple media tools such as mobile phones and social media. Citizens are trained to upload their stories to NeighborhoodView.org.
Requirements? You must be a member of the Malden community and a MATV member. Click here to download our agreement.
Stories can include text, audio only, still photos and/or video clips.
Citizen journalism is intended to engagee citizens of a community into action around issues, events and initiatives facing them in their own community.
- The Malden Mass. Memories Road Show is coming!
- Trash boom and volunteers keep Malden River cleaner
- Malden Reads catches fire: The timeless themes of Fahrenheit 451
- Who was Elisha Converse?
- Is the Grass Really Greener?
- ELECTION 2019: Final Questions for Candidates: Political Philosophy & Campaign Team
High School students create video about Malden’s first mayor