Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email email@example.com.
- Could Malden become a “pocket of civility” in an uncivil country?
- Art at the Library: The Playwright and the Sun King
- Malden hosts 8th Annual New Citizens Ceremony
- Malden temple honors Tree of Life victims with word and song
- Frank Stella: An iconic artist returns home
- Cruising and Cleaning the Malden River
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18