Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bread of Life perseveres with its mission in spite of challenges
- Malden confronts the new COVID-19 reality
- Building a Business and the Role of Generosity
- From San Francisco to Malden: My Father’s Journey
- Nothing Trivial About this Pursuit: Maldonians support the library with annual competition
- The Malden Mass. Memories Road Show is coming!
High School students create video about Malden’s first mayor