Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Malden temple honors Tree of Life victims with word and song
- Frank Stella: An iconic artist returns home
- Cruising and Cleaning the Malden River
- Finalist book selections announced for Malden Reads 2019
- Erté, the Father of Art Deco, brings style to Malden Library
- How the Refugee Immigration Ministry helps asylum seekers: An interview with Reverend Isaac Seelam
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18