- Finalist book selections announced for Malden Reads 2019
- Erté, the Father of Art Deco, brings style to Malden Library
- How the Refugee Immigration Ministry helps asylum seekers: An interview with Reverend Isaac Seelam
- A “Chance Encounter” in the MATV Gallery
- Scoping out Malden’s Mystery Telescope
- Arts can create “a sense of place” in Malden
- Bring One, Take One: FOOGI hosts 13th annual Plant Swap
- Bike, Zip and More: How Malden can share the road for smarter transportation
Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Feb. 15, 22, and March 8
Taught by Al Gentile, coordinator of MATV’s citizen journalism program.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment.
To get more information on signing up, email email@example.com.
Enough: Malden Students Walk Out (3/15/18)