Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ELECTION 2019: Final Questions for Candidates: Political Philosophy & Campaign Team
- Norman Greenbaum feels the Spirit in Malden
- Malden Works receives Norman B. Leventhal Prize to improve access to the Malden River
- ELECTION 2019: Questions for the Candidates: Week 4 of 5 – Housing Needs
- ELECTION 2019: Questions for the Candidates: Week 3 of 5: Trees & Traffic
- The artist who brought the “Spirit in the Sky” mural to Malden
Malden hosts an E-Vehicle Fair & Sustainability Forum on 3/21/19