Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officials denounce sexual and gender-based violence at “Stand With Us” event
- AAAW hosts International Women’s Day in Malden
- Davenport Memorial Home serves seniors and keeps the past alive
- Work proceeds on Malden’s new city hall
- MATV to host Arts and Culture Summit March 9th
- Lunar New Year celebration kicks off Malden Reads 2019
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18