Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Malden Mass. Memories Road Show is coming!
- Trash boom and volunteers keep Malden River cleaner
- Malden Reads catches fire: The timeless themes of Fahrenheit 451
- Who was Elisha Converse?
- Is the Grass Really Greener?
- ELECTION 2019: Final Questions for Candidates: Political Philosophy & Campaign Team
High School students create video about Malden’s first mayor