Become a reporter for Neighborhood View!
Journalism 101 and other journalism-related classes are offered at MATV.
Classes are taught by Stephanie Schorow, MATV’s Neighborhood View Editor.
If you’re interested in writing about local government, arts, culture, and want to make an impact on the community, “Journalism 101” covers journalistic writing and practice, source development, and looks into the value of reporting in our modern media environment. There are also special classes offered on all aspects of multimedia journalism.
By joining our Neighborhood View team, you will get the support of fellow citizen journalists and MATV staff. Editorial meetings are held monthly to go over story ideas and review stories in progress.
To get more information on signing up, email email@example.com.
- Pizza fuels the American immigrant experience
- MaldenCORE creates platform to speak on racial inequality
- Chinese Culture Connection gala celebrates CCC’s 14th year
- Malden’s second “City Nature Challenge” takes place April 28
- John Matheson mulling challenge against Christenson for mayor
- Malden’s Half Marathon trained runners for the big event
Malden hosts an E-Vehicle Fair & Sustainability Forum on 3/21/19