MATV’s Neighborhood View reaches 35,000 unique users every year. Our readers are engaged with the Malden community and shop local.
Run a square-sized banner ad (250 x 250) for $250 per month. Email Anne D’Urso-Rose at email@example.com for the lowdown.
MATV’s Neighborhood View Community Partnerships offer local businesses a cost-effective way to reach a diverse cross-section of Malden residents while supporting our community media center. MATV’s Neighborhood View reaches thousands of regional readers. When you become a Community Partner, you’ll thousands of potential customers who interact with us on social media and our website, NeighborhoodView.org.
Email Anne D’Urso-Rose with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Malden temple honors Tree of Life victims with word and song
- Frank Stella: An iconic artist returns home
- Cruising and Cleaning the Malden River
- Finalist book selections announced for Malden Reads 2019
- Erté, the Father of Art Deco, brings style to Malden Library
- How the Refugee Immigration Ministry helps asylum seekers: An interview with Reverend Isaac Seelam
Service of Remembrance and Reflection to honor Tree of Life victims, 11-10-18