- Finalist book selections announced for Malden Reads 2019
- Erté, the Father of Art Deco, brings style to Malden Library
- How the Refugee Immigration Ministry helps asylum seekers: An interview with Reverend Isaac Seelam
- A “Chance Encounter” in the MATV Gallery
- Scoping out Malden’s Mystery Telescope
- Arts can create “a sense of place” in Malden
- Bring One, Take One: FOOGI hosts 13th annual Plant Swap
- Bike, Zip and More: How Malden can share the road for smarter transportation
MATV’s Neighborhood View reaches 35,000 unique users every year. Our readers are engaged with the Malden community and shop local.
Run a square-sized banner ad (250 x 250) for $250 per month. Email Sam Baltrusis at email@example.com for the lowdown.
MATV’s Neighborhood View Community Partnerships offer local businesses a cost-effective way to reach a diverse cross-section of Malden residents while supporting our community media center. MATV’s Neighborhood View reaches thousands of regional readers. When you become a Community Partner, you’ll thousands of potential customers who interact with us on social media and our website, NeighborhoodView.org.
Email Anne D’Urso-Rose with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enough: Malden Students Walk Out (3/15/18)